The Perfect Combination of Camping and Modern Convenience – The Benefits of a Tent Trailer
If you’re not fully sold on a travel trailer, camper, or motorhome but want to give RVing a try, or maybe you’re looking for a truly compact and convenient camping experience, then a tent trailer is perfect!
Tent trailers are small and the collapsible walls make them easy to tow. Generally they can comfortably sleep 2 to 6 people and they’re also the most affordable type of RV to purchase.
If you’re looking to take your camping to the next level but aren’t ready to make the leap to a larger RV, a tent trailer provides modern convenience, storage space, and a comfortable way to hit the road without breaking the bank.
Here are just a few of the great benefits of owning a tent trailer:
- Cargo Capacity – Even if the tent trailer is in its folded configuration, it still offers access to storage space. Some trailers also offer additional storage trunks in the front or rear. If you’re planning on going on a long trip, storage is important!
- Airflow – The walls of tent trailers are made of large mesh panels that mimic a tent wall allowing for maximum airflow. Great for beating the summer heat.
- Easy Storage – Thanks to their collapsable features, tent trailers are easy to store in small spaces in your yard or driveway saving you money on potential storage fees.
- Easy to Tow – Thanks to the low profile of tent trailers, they’re less likely to be affected by the wind while towing. That low wind resistance also makes them more economical to tow.
- Lowest Cost RV – Tent trailers tend to be around half the cost of a hard-sided camping trailer making them a great choice for those not wanting to invest in a larger RV.