Every year, we try and bring you some new and innovative hacks to enhance your camping and RVing experience. This year, we’ve found 7 hacks to help you out while you’re busy adventuring in the wild (or, ya know, at an RV Park 🙂
1) Paint the inside of a jar with non-toxic glow-in-the-dark paint for an easy DIY lantern.
2) Add bundles of sage to a campfire to keep mosquitoes away.
3) Cotton pads dipped in wax are a crazy easy way to make portable fire starters.
4) Make crescent rolls over the campfire.
5) Make campfire cones!
6) Use foam floor tiles for a softer, more comfortable floor when tenting.
7) Cook cinnabuns (the canned kind) in a hollowed-out orange over a campfire.